Friday, December 23, 2011

New from K Studio!!

Kristen has a beautiful new kit out as well as two alphas. I only worked with the kit and one alpha but will show and link you up to both. I am positive that I will use the other alpha!! "Snowdrift" is beautiful shades of blues and khakis and includes 10 papers, over 40 elements, and a full alpha. Stunning kit!! "Flakes" is the alpha used for my layout which are letters on snowflakes and also includes fabulous snowflake scatters. The letters are in a gold tone. The other new alpha is "Candy Stripes" which are yep, like candy canes but letters. You get four complete alphas in green, brown, red, and pale blue~~really cute!! I also used a freebie template from Busy Bee, "Winter Flavors Freebie" is fabulous as all of her other templates.LinkLink

No comments:

Post a Comment